Thursday, May 10, 2007

Ratatouille...9 whole minutes!



First off, apologies to Lee fer the FredEx mixup...his film was 'Fashion', the one with Rosie the Robot goin' all red-carpet n' shit.

Now, to brass tacks. Here's a lil' treat...9 whole minutes of "Ratatouille", the new Pixar flick helmed by everyone's fave, Brad Bird. Lotta online content for this one...they've even posted some goodies on Itunes in the Podcast section, free to download. My only issues: If they're Paris rats, why do they sound like American comics instead of Jean Reno? And Mr. Bird...man I'm gonna get flamed for this, but, fucker, we love yer films, we love yer animation, but fer fuck's sake, lose the goofy-ass intros where you try to, uhh...ACT. Y'can't. That's why yer an animation director and not an actor. I'm pug-ugly as they come and couldn't carry a line if'n ya stapled it to my forehead, which is why I stay the hell off-camera. Just sayin' is all.

Now that I'm done makin' a lifetime enemy of one of my fave directors, it's time to watch. Enjoy! Oh, and don't forget...TAIS general meeting tomorrow.

No comments: