Friday, March 7, 2008

MyToons: Bumper Blast contest









Just a quick post before I bivouac my ass indoors for the weekend with a copy of Smash Brother Brawl. Updates and nooz from our homies over at MyToons...new features include buttons for small, medium and large embed sizes for those of you havin' problems sinking their 350 x 500's into your blog posts. And they've wrapped up their 'Bumper Blastoff' contest! The idea here was to animate a bumper (10-30 second promo) for the site, with seven grand and a bunch of goodies on the line. (Man I wish I had had the time to do this. Ah, nootz.) They'll be announcing the winners on March 12th. Meanwhile, enjoy some of my faves, and I'll see you all next week.

2 comments:

Blue said...

Am I the only one who can't see these? (Trust me, I wouldn't be surprised.) I would definitely love to know which ones are your favs though - we've got something coming up that's right along these lines - be sure to keep an eye on The Animation Snack (news.mytoons.com)

Thanks! =)

Your Blogger- TempleDog! said...

Hey, Blue! I'm running FireFox 2.0.0.12, and other than the medium-sized vids being a wee-bit teeny (the YouTube standard size would be better) they all seem to be playin' fine. Anybody else have any trouble seeing the MyToons embeds?