Friday, November 9, 2007

Killer Bean Forever


via videosift.com

Oft times, when I describe my desire to make my short, "First Time Out", I tell people I wanted to make my own "Killer Bean". Jeff Lew's Hong Kong Blood Opera bean fest still remains one of the most popular indy animated shorts ever, and served as big-time inspiration for yours truly.

Not good enuff fer Jeff, though. He's been workin', according to his website, '14 hours a day, seven days a week' since his stint on the Matrix movies some 4 years ago to bring us a full-length CGI animated bean adventure.

That's right. We're livin' in the age where one dude, with the talent and the sheer bloody-minded Chutzpah, can make his own damn feature animated film. Damn. I may just have to break down and make my own, now. Here's the trailer...enjoy!

1 comment:

Candy Minx said...

I did enjoy the trailer very much.

and I've linked your blog to mine.

Cool stuff!

Candy

http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/